Sunday, January 8, 2017

It is done!

I am a sinner. There was no escaping it. The more I tried to abstain from it, the more it washed upon my shores. Now here we are. I can feel, hear, smell, taste, and see death knocking at our door. I Repent, I come back to You Oh Lord. You are my refuge. In You I trust. I am forgiven... I Shout out and shine a bright light from the top of the mountain, but nobody can hear it. No one can see it. It is here, it is pouring into this country faster than we can count. Matthew 24 is coming to our shores. I am growing tired, and feeling weak. Are we too late? Please Renew in me a new strength oh Lord. Please Heal this broken Nation. Please Protect our Donald Trump oh Lord. You have brought him to this place. Oh Lord Please do not let it stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment